Sunday, August 16, 2009

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE...The September issue of Vogue!!



As summer comes to an end, Fashion Week is around the corner. What girl does not await the issue of September's Vogue? I feel in love with Vogue at a very young age and all Vogueies.... know September is the BEST. We'll I am over the moon awaiting the movie....
THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE!! This is going to be a fabulous movie..even if it is bad... who won't eat up the images of that fantastic fashion. I adore the Anna Wintour hair-cut, I have sported it once or twice. Hubbie is not such a fan of this cut and dreads when I feel the need to cut it in this style. It so reminds me of my younger years. Are you as equally excited about this movie? Are you awaiting the September issue of Vogue? Have you ever sported this hair cut?? Who's hair do you think is more flattering... Anna or Ricki??



September-Issue-movie-02.jpgSeptember-Issue-movie-01.jpgSeptember-Issue-movie-04.jpgSeptember-Issue-movie-03.jpg
Images borrowed from evilbbeetgossip & Star Pulse!
Love,Love,Love YA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing... you are beyond fabulous!


Taking it one day at a time!