Monday, July 20, 2009

The Story of Us......

Our family came to be in New York City. Hubbie purposed to me.....we toasted our engagement at The Oak Room.  We toasted to all the babies we were going to have. Five years later.....  still no babies.  Celebrating our marriage on a ski trip.....we gave up trying and decided to just appreciate our union. We got another little yorkie!  That spring we planned two weekends away- back to back. Let's just say I got pregnant on the first get-away and then my eggs split on the next weekend get-away. That is how little Eloise G & Eloise E came to be. 
 Shopping in Neimans - I took one of MANY pregnancy tests and it was Positive. You ask yourself, what?  If you have had twins before....you know how sick you feel. I was about to check myself into the hospital, it being closer to Neimans then my house.  Advised to take one of the many pregger sticks out of my purse and check that first.  I found out all my dreams were about to come true in the bathroom of Neiman Marcus. Having celebrating all accomplishments and good times at the Mermaid Bar in Neimans....it truly seemed perfect.
Many months of bed-rest and tons of sonograms later. Our family began! 
So how did you become a family? 
Love,Love,Love YA

14 comments:

  1. Just testing...some of my peeps were having trouble leaving comments. I think I might have done something!! xxxx me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog... Its fun to learn so much about you!! I found out I was pregnant on my first anniversary... We were in SHOCK~ wondering were we ready or NOT? Well ready or not ... Babies came! I figured out I was pregnant for some part of every year for 8 years. Finished before we were 30!! 4 babies later, one every other year, makes for a fun family! I always wanted to be a housewife and mother...I was lucky enough to get both too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! I was a Junior Leaguer as well- but I just have one kid- and I found out I was preggers in my gym- which is SONOT me- I would have much rather find out at Nordstrom's shoe dept. That would have been special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your new blog is great!! I loved hearing your story!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is the cutest story! I love the new blog. :) I found out I was pregnant at the beach with our bestest friends and I was so shocked that I took EIGHT pregnancy tests! My BFF and I swore the lines were too faint. :) My husband wasn't even there yet - I called him on his cell phone as he was driving up on the interstate!! Good thing he's a good driver. :)
    Have a great week!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both times I found out I was pregnant in work bathrooms. The first time I was overjoyed and called my husband squealing! The second time we weren't trying, and I called him crying (because I was excited but mostly scared) and he squealed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found out I was preg with baby girl at my fertility doctor on my 1st appt. to start treatment! That's why my 2 littles are so close!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the new blog! Isn't it great to post and then--boom!--you get comments?! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My first, I found out in the bathroom of the drugstore where I bought the preg. test.

    Second was in Aruba as the waiter handed me a pina colada poolside and I had a funny feeling that I shouldn't drink it....I didn't.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha - I love the starbucks sonogram. Great story! Especially taking the test in Neiman's. We're still working on our family but hopefully we'll have a story very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the new blog and I double love that you found out you were pregnant in Neiman's. Is there really any better place!? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! LOVE, LOVE the new blog and hearing more about you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great sonogram! That might as well have been my kids in utero. I just couldn't give up caffeine during both of my pregnancies - I was so addicted! I was allowed a cup a day and my kids turned out fine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. If you have a history of illness that is difficult to recover, maybe our next article will help you to recover

    Cara Mengobati Benjolan di Leher
    Cara Melacarkan Haid

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing... you are beyond fabulous!


Taking it one day at a time!