Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Loving the New Lilly Shifts!!








I am a true lover of Lilly...... I have worn her stuff for many years and have even had the pleasure of meeting the fabulous Lilly. With that being said, I am excited to see that this season's Lilly is returning to it's roots. The new shifts are not only cut the way they use to be... but the fabric is also thick. I have several of my old shifts by Lilly that all use to be this thick...yes the summer shifts too.
I have found some of the dress are so thin and not even lined. I also think the price of 168.00 & 198.00 is nice. Last season...some of the dresses were up to 400.00! I am all for quality...so if it made right then the price would not be shocking. At this price it sure makes you want to run out and buy it at full price...as usually most of us wait till those bad boys go on sale. Thoughts???

All images borrowed from Lilly Pulitzer.Com
Love,Love,Love YA

8 comments:

  1. I agree with you! The price points are great this season. I normally wait until a sale, because even then some pieces are pricey. I know though, that I am getting quality. I think her pieces are unique, classic and well made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the new fall designs!! And I'm pleased to see the lower price points too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you left a comment on my blog because it has brought me over to find you! I can't wait to read your musings on a regular basis. What S&W shoes did you order?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with the Lilly fall line. I have a black/red/white skirt purchased at Nordstrom about 4 years ago and it still looks brand new. Lilly stands for quality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.s. I just noticed that you have a bunny! yay! I have 3. They have their own room and, well, I may as well just sign the deed over to them as they rule the house! Tell me about yours, mine completely believe they are human.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving both of these dresses!! I guess its good that I am going through a green phase right now! Hope you have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! Our bunny name is Eloise... go figure. She use to live inside when she was little, a year later she lives out side. We could not bare to have her in a cage...so she has the whole screen in pool area to live. She loves the freedom and the space. We so miss having her with us.
    xxxxx me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I completely agree! I remember when nothing was above about $168. Nothing! Now you are lucky to find a dress under $298---ummm....no, this is not good for a cotton dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing... you are beyond fabulous!


Taking it one day at a time!