Friday, September 18, 2009

The Four Seasons


Hello.... I have some catching up to do... I so have to start posting again and read all my daily reads. I also have to acknowledge an award that I got. I totally forgot who gave it to me..... I have been away tooooo long.
Just watching one of my favorite fall movies. The Four Seasons... I feel in love with this movie as a child. Do you have any friends that you vacation with? I use to travel with the same three couples on every trip and then a break-up happened and we no longer vaca together. Traveling with friends you love..... Priceless!!!
Love,Love,Love YA

9 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!! It is so fun to vacation with friends! We do a BIG CHILL weekend away with the same couples every year. I could see how a break up could put a halt to things tho... so sad. I do remember that movie and I loved it too! Hope all is well with you Eloise's~ tell them I said Hello and I hope they are still singing away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have missed you so much!!! I am glad you are well. I haven't seen this movie! We are traveling to Martha's Vineyard with friends next weekend. i can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't seen this movie either but yes, we miss you!
    love traveling with friends :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see you back! By the way, I think we have the same personal shopper at J Crew--(Cinda)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed you guys too!! I have been so over crazy with everything... I think I might just go back to doing my private blog only. I just can't keep it all going!! Is Cinda not the best...
    Have a fabulous weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed you and kept an eye out for your new posting! I'm glad you took a nice vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Missed you love!! xo I LOVE the Four SEasons, since childhood too. Own a copy so I can break it out. Alan Alda is too funny in it. I feel like I need to get a good group of travelers together. When I was a child we did a great trip with friends to St. Maarten and it was fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That movie is hilarious. A favorite. My Mother an I used to watch it all the time!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing... you are beyond fabulous!


Taking it one day at a time!